Thursday, July 16, 2009

moodless...........

grey colour is most suit my mood today
don't know why
so moodless
argh
tekan
today no spend 1 sen
good ar
pokai already
argh
i really need money now
can't buy the dress i love
i miss it
what happen make me so moodless
eat also no mood
do anything also hard concentrate
just now acc cousin watch scary movie
got relax a bit
.........
why this world got so many FAKER
i hate much
annoying
uekkkk
so many fake things
fake person
stagy
fake fake fake
i hate fake
stop telling lie
i hate people talk MY gossip
hate
stop stepping on me
i kep silent doesn't mean that i scare of you
i just don't want make trouble
and i hope you be mature bit please
use your energy for study
this year you pmr
wish you la
enemy or friend?
choose yourself
anyway
if you feel that you scold me you will happier
then just continue
i can do nothing
i have been scold you before i admitt
so say sorry to you at here
forgive me or not i don't mind
because i already said sorry

at last...
wish my friend xxx happy birthday
smile always
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment