Tuesday, July 14, 2009

do folio lo...

what a hot day
argh
sweat much
hate !!
today i go to mahatir's house with my group lur
haha
go awhile jiu back ler
papa get shock i back so early
xD
just go take a photo
==
but finally i have go mahatir house
never step in there before
gai...
stay at alor star but never go
afterthat we go city
search sumbangan
we get that
we go eat and drink
sembang sembang
haha
enjoy but sleepy nia
xp
need to pass up tomorrow leh
sure can't pass up tomorrow
try my best to complete
but i want sleep early leh
yor
geram
so funny the photo fu took for me
ah fu bought a nice dress
whooooo
i want too
no money
T.T
papa~buy for me !!
i want a dress cause long time no wear dress already lur
change image
hihi
folio really no finish today
already know lar
stupid kolot sir don't allow use computer to type
wa
now already 2009 already what
still want all in writing
many lo
crazy sir
if use computer sure will finish faster
don't know what ah sir think about
i always enjoy my life
no matter how people complain about me
if i think it's right i will continue
won't control by someone
just do what you like
go go go !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment