Tuesday, June 30, 2009

sick sick sick

today i'm so tired
sleep in class again
too many days no go school
many work to do lo
all copy from friends
XD
at school i always running here and there
to keep myself energetic
the malay girl in my class always speak korean to me
???
she really know?
or just play with me
?
today me & fu make teacher angry
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
we are so happy to make her mad
she is so geram with us
i don't want do her work
fu keep shoot teacher
when i see her angry face i feel very fun
after scold me she scold a boy behind me
after that scold beside that boy's boy
and after that scold behind one
scold all
she start from me
but i just ignore her
sleepy mar
no sleep in her lesson already good lo
want scold people but don't let people explain
hate such teacher
so like to scold people back home scold her daughter/son lar
scold scold scold
got do work also scold no do also scold
will old faster
engkai
i no need such teacher
i go tuition
hng
buy book myself
i think i must focus on study already
if not will regret
this thursday take result leh
gai ler
sure die till very ugly
*sigh*
focus on study but always no go school
what i'm talking about
go die la
stupid
hate you
don't near me
i miss you
long time no see
tonight no hang out already
papa don't allow
and i got work to complete
diet-ing
= )
when i become like this
how stupid myself
whatever......
i just love myself

No comments:

Post a Comment