Monday, June 29, 2009

i'm hard

finally today i attend to school
my lovely classmate say to me that she miss me ^^
hahaXx
so good
still got people miss me
though no one will know i no go school many days
tuition day again
no go
cause it's late
i'm so....................
happy
haha
somethings happen today (at school)
so good for me
luckily i no ponteng already
if not will die lur
but also something bad happen to me
it's not too bad
will pass away
hope everything will be alright
still sick
can't recover wor
aihhhhh
i already eat many many medicine
i scare doctor
scare the medicine smell
i feel my neck bone can move
and i can feel something inside
shape like small ball
what's that
damn scary
pain pain like that de
because sick,i cannot eat lor
yorrrr
i just eat breakfast
hope i can become thin lar
hahahhahahahaha
be happy,everyone
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment