Friday, June 26, 2009

midnight...shhh~

huuuu~
msn no one online already
all so fast fall sleep
yer~
lonely
always can't sleep at night
why why why
04.++ am now
hoho
crazy
i'm still blogging,facebook,msn
boring
do everything must be silent
brother sleep beside
XD
why i always so energetic at midnight?
this cause me always no go school lo
go school also sleep only
so bad
improve?
where i improve?
improve my body become energetic at midnight?
ohh no
bad
many people around me sick leh
why nih
because me ?
cause i'm sick too
25/6 i go super alone
i saw many friends
hoho
tj,zl,zl,sj.....
i though i will there alone till back
zl & sj acc me eat
hahaXx
love them
many days no see babe lian
= (
miss her much
i ate many
lalala~
fatter and fatter
i think tonight no sleep already
later go do some exercise
xp
fat lo
sleep also need mood?
don't know why hor
i no mood cannot sleep de leh
my friends many of them already got boyfriend girlfriend
i just got girlfriend
boyfriend?
bla bla bla
no photo of my leg today
hahaha
sayang myself
^^
bluek
so geli.......
my lipbalm........come back..............T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment