Wednesday, June 24, 2009

a bored day again

say want sleep early yesterday
but i talking phone with babe lian
and a guy
xp
talk till midnight
i feed babe lian eat in phone
hahaXx
no go school again
sleep till 12.++pm
wake up
bath....
keep my room tidy
exercise^^
eat bread
till night prepare go tuition
but no one bring me
no mood go ler lar
call my friends
they at cinema
yerrr
i can't follow
kai peng also at cinema
all go cinema no invite
want go eat later i want invite someone
don't know will he give me face
*sigh*
why i eat so many medicine
still sick nih
home's medicine finish by me already lo
when just can recover
i want eat many things also cannot
argh
betahan already
i eat everything although cannot
hng
i control so long time already
sick jiu sick lar

my tua pui leg

No comments:

Post a Comment