Wednesday, July 25, 2012

it getting closer...

Today got presentation, but I haven't memorize yet lol
getting lazier and lazier...
final is around the corner...
I started to skip classes...
I just lazy to walk to class, it takes 10 minutes to reach :/
and I'm alone all the way :(
I don't like that feeling...

godamn....I didn't rest early these days...
I don't like it.
it makes me feel even tired in the day time...
daddy wanna get me a new phone, I hope he keep his promise
too bad...I grow up so old still need daddy spend so much so me....
I don't like this..

I kinda enjoy my life these days...
eat well play well sleep well but not study well..
start revision !!!!!!
faster !!! LOL
stop here, bye readers :)

I got lots of picture but camera is not with me now..
will upload them next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment