Sunday, May 13, 2012

A failure...

I should stand up after fall...
it would be a hard step but I wish I can do it
Imma just too weak when facing relationship problem
I thought I had gone thru it, but then......
I still feel bad when see him, or even people mention his name
I can't avoid him
He is all around me
we have mutual friends, we got too many things in similar.
a little things pull him back to my mind
I see him almost everyday
IDK what is in my mind now~!!
:(
I just know I need to cry
cry it all out !!!!!!
I'm so reliable!!!!!!
Whyyyyyyy? ;(



daddy, I know you love me right?
please do not leave me when I need support.
I am SAD!!!!!!

all the promises we've made are no longer exist. 

3 comments:

  1. you're NOT a failure!!! >< just let him stay in your mind, and don't mind him. you stress over him is the reason why you can't get over him. just let him be. it'll be over before you notice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. En, jia you. Anything can find me. Im always here with you. Love you babe!! <3

    ReplyDelete