Monday, August 8, 2011

愉快~

Talk about what I've did during this week..

Monday,
I went college like usual.
after class, went dinner with friends then sleep.
Monday so boring huh..

Tuesday,
only got one class, so great !
after class I stay in hostel until night my brother bring my stuff for me since I can't carry so many on Sunday.
after that, I went to Tanjung Bungah night market with my dear friends.
when we arrive, many stalls have keep up.
but I still bought food just because I can't control my mouth ><
so I eat......

Wednesday,
my class ended at 4.30 pm
but, something happen before I attend the last class of the day.
It is the blackest day for me in the week.
Firstly, I forgot it is compulsory to wear trousers on that day.
drove back to hostel to change and I sweat a lot !
after the second class I was planned to back hostel to take a rest.
who knows ! maybe I'm too tired.
I accidentally splashed water in hostel, so sorry to my housemates :(
luckily they are just so kind. didn't scold me.
that's not end of unlucky, I still splash a jar water TT
I was like......HAHAHAH.. gone mad -.-
simply rub away the water then sleep on the floor..
wake up and keep myself tidy, I go club.
that was my first time to go there.
the crazy night make me forgot what unlucky I facing on morning and afternoon :D
I'm a good daughter, I have report to daddy before go to club.
I better keep distance with alcohol. You make my skin so itchy and ''pong'' -.- hate you.
wow, Wednesday was interest XD

Thursday,
I can't wake up to attend the first class =_=
rush to the second class but I can't find my classmates, so I go back.
I saw them was on-the-line, so I ask them about the class and they said already cancel.
class is cancelled, but no anyone of my classmates inform me..
what the hell ?! will cut off 1 piece meat on you if inform me ?
seriously,I'm not happy because of this small matter.
at night, I went 69 mansion to celebrate my friend's birthday.
I just went there for a little while. wish him a very happy birthday.

Friday,
I got morning class, luckily was waken by a gentleman, but still late to class haha
it's late to class, but I get what lecturer is lecture us.
after a class I went to classmate's house to do last minute work- assignment.
luckily is hurry up.
beg classmate bring me back to hostel to bath .
then having dinner at Mc D, I get a toy from there .
attended the last class in Friday, only 4 people in the class.
normally will be 11 people XD
this time I'm waiting my dad to back hometown with me.

Saturday,
I thought my friends all back to hometown so I on-the-line whole day
there's a human accompany my day with me so I feel better.
I ran to mamak stall at night, my buttock just cannot stay don't move XD
I still go take away noodles...
eat very much and stay awake until Sunday....

Sunday,
plan to go jogging in the park.
but when I get a car park, it started to rain..
my god......so I have to go back..
after rain had stop, I went Taman Negara :D
there's a nice place to hiking, will bring my family go next week.
just went for one and half hour then back to hostel..
update my blog until fall a sleep now only continue..
today sweat while hiking make me feel like spread out all the alcohol under my skin.
it is more confortable, won't look ''pong'' haha
went to fetch friends at jetty go to eat at gurney..
then I sleep until 9 pm ....
the clothes.....too many .. I lend hanger and place to hang my clothes haha

kay la
GOOD NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment