Thursday, June 23, 2011

:D

Finally my group done our presentation :D
I'm so happy !
we did it at last minutes...
phewww...

Today was the first time I wear formal attire to college.
and do the presentation done by us..
we prepare the presentation and assignment 1 day before the dead line..
damn...
no more last minute work
it is tiring !!
I back to hostel this morning 3 something.
I cannot wake up to attend the morning class TT
luckily I hurry up to the presentation..
me, as a group leader ^^
hahahaha...
it's quite fun !
by the way, there is still got other presentation need to be done.
and coursework...
I JUST WANT TO PLAY !!!! WHERE IS MY TOYS ?????


I want eat and play right now !
where is my kaki ?
penang kaki ? long time didn't hang out huh ?
yor.......


end up la...busy.............

No comments:

Post a Comment