Sunday, May 22, 2011

simply update.

sigh...
this post start with this word it's kinda bad.

still in sick situation but I think almost recover already..
I really in love with this site !
I can spread my mood whenever I want to.
you guys can share your things with me too
I would like to know about it .

this weekend I didn't back to my hometown-> Alor Star
it's so troublesome ....
Friday I went to gurney plaza and I bought 2 clothes .
Sembonia big sales, but don't have my size..
kay, I have to survive with few Ringgit for few weeks..
a big questionmark ; Can I ?
well, I hope I can .

Peoples around are now walking into 2
why ?
cut you into pieces I tell you !
the moment I updating, also I'm thinking about my assignment .
I have to contact my group member -.-
dead line on NEXT WEEK
I think I have to go GG.COM to search for more...

oh yeah, something fun to talk .
I went communication class last Wednesday
I join my coursemate and we enjoy our conversation...
Tyra, she's there to talk with us
I'm trying to speak with them using my broken english ><
It's fun !
expecting the next time to join them :D

spam till so many I still can't feel I've release what was in my mind.
something cannot talk just like that .
I need ears .
I know you will be there :)
thank you .


*the end*

No comments:

Post a Comment