Wednesday, February 23, 2011

oops !!

yesterday night my home ran out of electric supply
sounds bad !
arghh.
I'm just reach my sweet home
wanna take a bath but no electric !!!!
so I ask some candle from mama
I lighted up the candle while bathing...
bath carefully so that won't watered the candle
it was so tiny TT
looked on the candle keep burn...
that make me speed up my bathing time...
LOL
it's a kind romantic XD
after bath I went to walk my  'taman' with my brothers and jiejie
the sky !!! was amazing nice !!!
I've never seen a sky so nice before...
in the dark sky there's a lots of stars shining glittering !
I feel I'm in love hahha
whole taman turn so dark...
some of them choose to hang around with their car
our car in home...cannot hang anywhere....
even out for a walk also climb from gate
that was my first time to climb gate lol
I feel so tired..
and I climb back home to sleep..
few minutes later, electric supply come -.-
why don't I wait few more minutes ?
so that I no need to climb gate !!!!!!!!!
pity the candle....

and today I went car practice..
someone, seriously I want to say sorry to you..
hope you see it...
and now off to class !
bye biubo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment