Friday, February 11, 2011

ha ha ha ha hang out ! :D

I'm so sorry my beloved blog readers !
I make a stupid promise..
what promise ?! (just wait for photos) XD
sorry with it..

Chinese New Year !
it's a good reason to hang out !!
how can I missed those ha ha ha ha hang out .
ahaa
we spend our time together .
that was fun
and some of 'ns' friends were going back .....
zzzzzz
nevermind !!! when result release they will be here
hahahaa I'm very expecting my result
even not nice also nevermind :)
I just want faster start my college life 
It's too boring now.........

recently lian become ''vegetarian'' already
good girl :)
ah girl are ''meatarian'' HAHAHAHHAHA
she teach me one..
I love ''vegetables'' and I only eat 1 type ''meat'' ;p
teheeeee... some photos here ...



ah fu nih ?



days ago.....
















guys, you know what ?!
I used to take bus before and yesterday I'm late
so I take taxi....
bus only cost 80 cents to reach xx
but I paid RM 8 to reach there by taxi hahaah
10 times of bus fee
mad..
so i gonna claim from my dad..
he's not free to fetch me ><
hahahhahaha


yesterday went girl's home and lian's home...
we have fun :)
I can't forget what ah girl ask me
she ask : it's been a long time I didn't feel so happy, should I drop tears ? LOL
girls rock !!!!! stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment