Monday, February 21, 2011

:)

hello everybody,
Imma so boring over here....
nowhere I can go....
I've been days didn't meet up my hang out kaki
and babes missing !!
I think I must paste some wanted poster all over the street..

It's not a big deal........
that .......
hahaha.
I think I can handle it...
won't faint...
I used to expect it but now....
also expect la...

sorry about those nonsense matter...
I just want to spread it out....
heeeee

yesterday I insomnia
so I went downstair to chat with dad
I asked my dad
the dialogue below...
me : Dad, does this earth will end in 2012 ?
dad : no la, don't believe it..
me : why not ? weather turn so hot...I've read some newspaper and saw many earth living thing dying a lot a lot .... it seems like true !
dad : no la....all nonsense 
me : ....................
hahah, today's post keep talking about nonsense.....
blekkkkk
byebye


no hang out = no photos :x

No comments:

Post a Comment