Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I already change :D

last last last time,I've said that : Always & never Change
but now I change
hehe
change to xxx xxxx xxxxx

yesterday go watch movie with my babes
babelian,babeli and babe jia
we watched The Karate Kid
the movie take time 2 hours and more.
In the cinema,we cold till don't know describe.
we enjoy what we having
hahahaha

after movie,daddy come to fetch me
and we go old delight to have our dinner
we watched the football match and eat over there
when night..we back home
my cousin and my brother's friend came our house to watch football match
and I was enjoying my drama alone
*sob*
no one accompany me..

at last..
I watched the football brazil vs north korea
that one..tudiaaa
last minute let north korea goal.
result : 2-1
not bad.

I sleep at 5 morning,now I feel pening @.@
LOL


Today's featuring : pening pening XD

No comments:

Post a Comment