Tuesday, November 10, 2009

a day with zilin :D

yuhoo~
today's exam also don't know do..
simply boom also have a long essay
clap for me please
><
don't know answer ma..
sleep lur..
when i awake..
still have time,so i simply boom again(physics)
too bad..
noob me..
i look on the little table again..
pity that girl.......
why so nice to that guy..
he doesn't know how sad you're..
that's not worth.please....
after school,i sit bus back shop like nothing special..
my phone can pick already..
but because no one fetch me back shop so i lazy to take
hmmmmmmm...
sit in bus...hot arrr~!
suddenly!!
i felt i'm forget something..
oh no!
school uniform TT
i ask uncle to put me down and i walk back to school and take it back
TT
weather was so hot..
sweating sweating & sweating much..
not like this feel
i saw zilin in the school.yay~!
she accompany me go take back my phone.
whuhoo..i have 4 phone to use..
but no simcard x)))
si gui sir!
when i take back phone our hair been WARN by him
say tomorrow want having operasi..
siao TT
so that...me and zilin kena tie up our hair start from tomorrow when in school TT
crazy !!!!!!!!
me & zilin suffering how we go back..
we saw a friend..
not close eh friend..
but except this friend no one can bring us back already TT
luckily this friend so kind and bring us back :D
thank's a lot ^^appreciate you friend!
zilin back with me..we having food and fun today
although tomorrow still is exam day..
haha
today so many people ask me already having dinner not..
haiyo..want treat me just ask mar xDD

zilin~i have a nice day with you ~
mwahx~!!!!!!!





from hooi yik xD




neeey

No comments:

Post a Comment