Tuesday, September 29, 2009

complicate mood now...

i miss you...
i miss.....
i can't stop thinking of you...
why i'm so blinded
i feel i'm so stupid..like you always said..
helll...my phone spoil..bring to repair now..
my head..bomb!!!
i'm confuse something..
why you treat me so good?
why that day you ..................
how can you do that to me if you're not single
hope that you're not hurting a girl..or..many girls..
i love you the way you are
love?
is't that love?
i can't define it
i have a group of nice friends support me..
well.......
i'll try to make myself happy..
but you treat me much more better i'll become crazy..
i'm not joking..
i choose you?
maybe i cannot do that
but i'm secretly fall in for you..
although i know you not very long time...
but i can tell my friends our story for whole day..
even just a small part that's not important at all...
i also care..
what i care?
i care you........truely from my heart!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment