Friday, August 14, 2009

photo photo photo !!













syiok~









the world in the mirror












just snap~









i no sleep whole night
maybe the afternoon nescafe make me so energetic
about 2 something i sms kacau people but that person haven't fall sleep
chat a while i told that person sleep already lar
but actually i cannot sleep
so i wake up open light in my room
try to memorise xxx
try try a while i feel sleepy already
when i lay down i feel so energetic wor
so i go to downstair
drink some milk hope it can help me to sleep
but it not work
i try to arrange my tuition work
i do it with listening music
while i try to solve
got an ansume person(jk) calling me
oh..is x'xxx
hahaXx
a crazy guy that told me he had kena hotdog 1 nudget 1 (h1n1)
chill
just back from clubbing but said to me get h1n1
i'm not stupid lar
if you get that your friends still dare hang out with you?
and go such many people place meh
because that person got class on next day so go sleep already
left me
don't know want how to arrange my work
i just sit at sofa looking at weekends paper and wasting time
until 6.++ i can see sunrise thru my room's window
i turn off light,bring in milk and some biscuit
enjoy watching sunrise ~
i took some photo
lalala~









































bright sun light ~

No comments:

Post a Comment