Thursday, August 20, 2009

diet!!!!

whuhooo~~
exam is end
yipiiii~~~~
syiok...
coming up next is 1 week holidays
how i spend my time?
bring me shopping please
or bring me have lunch/dinner or breakfast also not bad
papa
come come ccme
mama
come come come
da ge
come come come
er ge
come come come
last night father call me dua pui
TT
is time to diet
stop calling me duo pui
pleaseeee
hmmmm
diet till pening pening now
today have a plate of noodles with lovely lian at canteen
and she treat me a vitagen drink
apple flavour
sweet in heart <3
i love my buddy
sometimes i will lose control and scold something rude
tie me up
tie tie tie**
sp gao lat
actually i still cannot forget about you
i need food
food near me
come on
i will sayang you then...........................EAT YOU !!!!
hiak hiak hiak~
i love you
brother coming back soon
yay~~~
wish he recover faster!!!!!
all people around me please take care yourself don't get h1n1
don't pass for me
hahah
no lar
take care my friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment